JOIN A COMMITTEE!
Are you interested in joining a Planning Committee? We’re looking for dedicated volunteers to help us with event planning, marketing, logistics, and other positions to ensure successful events! We will provide all the tools and resources to make this a meaningful and impactful experience for you.
Duration: 3-5 months
Weekly Commitment: 5-10 hours per week
Work environment: Work remotely
Rally & Ad Contest Committee
- The Logistics Chair will secure in-kind food and drink donations for the Rally. Additionally, they will recruit, cultivate, and manage volunteers.
- The Recruitment Chair will recruit schools and community members to attend the Rally.
- The PR/Marketing Chair will coordinate advertising for the Rally. Advertisement includes print articles, social media campaigns, and PSAs.
- The Exhibitor Chair will secure exhibitors for the Rally. Exhibitors include local mental health resources and services.
- The Performer Chair will find and invite local youth performers to the Rally.
- The AIM Liaison will be the liaison between AIM and the schools. Duties include being in contact with the school point person and collecting artworks.
Gala Committee (Gala committee members must be ages 25+)
- The Logistics Chair will recruit, cultivate, and manage volunteers. Additionally, they will oversee table decorations and day-of signage.
- The Auction Chair will help secure high-end items and packages for our live auction.
- The Guest Management Chair will help with table and ticket sales.
- The PR/Marketing Chair will coordinate advertising for the Gala. Advertisement includes print articles, social media campaigns, PSAs, and flyers.