AIM Youth Mental Health is excited to announce our 6th annual Gala at the elegant Parc du Concours hospitality venue in Pebble Beach. We invite you to join us on August 15, 2019 for a memorable evening of food and entertainment during the world-renowned Concours d’Elegance and Monterey Car Week.
Thursday, August 15, 2019
5:00 pm – Cocktail Reception
6:30 pm – Dinner + Live Auction
8:30 pm – Full performance by Four Phantoms
AIM Gala: Located at the heart of the Concours d’Elegance
The AIM Gala is located at the heart of the Concours d’Elegance in Pebble Beach, California. Each year more than 200 of the world’s most prized collector cars roll onto the famed 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links for one of the most competitive events in the automotive world. Known as the world’s premier celebration of the automobile, the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance draws international attention and has grown to include a host of notable world-class events.
AIM has been honored to be part of the festivities for six years, with our premier Gala venue donated by Pebble Beach Company and Concours d’Elegance.
Full Performance by The Four Phantoms
An extravagant celebration of the iconic music of Broadway and more, The Four Phantoms in Concert brings together four former Phantoms – Brent Barrett, Ciarán Sheehan, Franc D’Ambrosio, and Marcus Lovett – from the Tony Award-winning The Phantom of the Opera for an unforgettable night of entertainment.
See them LIVE at the AIM Gala!
Your sponsorship of the 2019 AIM Gala ensures your recognition as a valued early advocate for youth mental health and as a brand associated with Monterey Car Week and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Direct brand recognition and connection to the Concours d’Elegance/Monterey Car Week
- Brand exposure to 300+ affluent Gala guests who contribute a minimum of $500 per ticket
- The opportunity to interact and network with top car enthusiasts and patrons during the Gala
- Logo representation on Gala marketing materials, including website, social media, program, print ads, email blasts, newsletters, and more
- A meaningful opportunity to connect your brand to the youth mental health movement