AIM for Mental Health will host its 5th Annual AIM for Awareness Rally at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove, California. Join us to raise awareness of the growing epidemic in our youth. Let’s show our children, teenagers, and their families that they are not alone and their community supports them.
A fun afternoon is planned including exciting carnival games and other activities for all ages, delicious snacks, engaging speakers, youth musicians to entertain you, and a fair of exhibitors of local community organizations showcasing their mental health resources. You will also have the option to walk to the Aquarium and back along the spectacular coastline- a total of 2 miles at 2:30pm.
Learn more about our 2nd Annual AIM for Awareness Ad Contest here.
We are excited about our amazing Rally exhibitors. They will be sharing information about their vital services at the event.
Here are last year’s participants; we will have an updated listing for the 2018 Rally soon:
- PREP Monterey County Felton Institute
- Interim, Inc./OMNI Resource Center
- Suicide Prevention Service
- Harmony at Home
- The Bodin Group
- Safe Place/Community Human Services
- The Equine Healing Collaborative
- The Village Project, Inc.
- YMCA of the Monterey Peninsula
- Door to Hope
- CHOMP Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Beacon House
- Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Chartwell School
- Project HEAL
Under 10: FREE
10 to 18 : $10